Jaw crushers are always at the very front of the sand making line, pre-crushing all hard and brittle materials. They are primarily used in laboratories and pilot plants under rough conditions but are also suitable for on-line quality control of raw materials.
- Jaw crusher is widely applied to crush high hardness, mid hardness, soft rocks and ores such as ore, quartz, granite, limestone, slags, construction materials, marble, etc.
- The maximum compression strength of materials to be crushed is 320MPA.
- PE series is used for primary crushing, and PEX series is used for secondary crushing and fine crushing.
With a combining advance in safety and production, jaw crusher optimizes your quarry or mining operation. And it incorporates high function for efficient production rates and even output investment.
- Reliable quality can be guaranteed for many years without repair.
- Good particle size, the crushing cavity and jaw plate tooth have been designed specially.
- It is well suit for running in very poor working environment.
- High crushing ratio, even particle size, low noise
- Strong adaptability to materials, wide market
- A single machine saves 15%~30% of energy consumed and the system can save over half the energy consumed
In this type of crusher, reduction takes place between a stationary jaw plate and a moving jaw plate. The angle between fixed jaw and movable jaw becomes smaller when the moving jaw runs down, then the materials are crushing into pieces. It becomes bigger when the movable jaw runs up. The movable jaw plate leaves the fixed jaw plate under the action of tension rod and spring, and then the end products come out from the crushing cavity. The machine is amongst the advanced and reliable in the market and highly production in a variety of applications.
Take one model for example of Great Wall Heavy Industry Company:
Feed opening size (W×L) : 500×750mm
Max. Feeding size: 425mm
Adjustable range of outlet hole: 50－100mm
Rotating Speed of eccentric shaft: 245r/min
Capacity: 40-100t/ h
Motor model: Y280M-6
Motor power: 55KW
Motor rotating speed: n980r/min
There are 3 series and 18 models for choice, which can meet different capacity and other demands. More information, you can CONTRACT US.