What I didn’t like:
I accept no complaints about the Badge knife. It is apprenticed acceptable one of my admired anchored casting knives on the planet.
Some knives are meant to sit on a shelf or affectation case and attending pretty. The Kershaw Junkyard Dog is not one of those knives. Although this knife is ambrosial to the eye, you can acquaint that it is meant to yield a lot of harder use.
Here are my honest thoughts on the Kershaw Junkyard Dog folding knife:
What I like about the knife:
1. Kershaw is addicted of their liner lock design, and for acceptable reason. It is a time accurate locking arrangement that offers able aegis for your fingers. They use the air-conditioned boxy lock on the Junkyard knife.
2. The 3 inch drop-point casting is crafted from Sandvik 13C26 stainless steel. This admeasurement casting is acknowledged for you to backpack about anywhere imaginable. The Sandvik animate gives you abundant accurateness and backbone with blight resistance.
3. Abacus to the super-tough architecture is the handle, which is fabricated from 410 stainless steel. This is a abundant affection in my assessment because copse or micarta handles will breach or crack. Elastic handles will adulterate over time and abatement apart. This stainless handle is about as boxy as they get.
4. While the Kershaw Junkyard Dog is not the flashiest knife on the market, you will anon apprehension the Air Force logo on the knife’s handle. This makes the Junkyard Dog a abundant allowance abstraction for the Air Force adept in your life.
5. Kershaw aswell offers the aforementioned knife with a G-10 handle instead of the stainless animate version. G-10 feels like sandpaper in your calmly and gives you a in actuality nice grip.
See more at http://www.iks-sh.com/.